Sunday, January 13, 2013

Our time in Costa Rica and Nicaragua

A picture is worth a thousand words as they say. So here are a few. Our time in Central America makes  some of the best memories of my life. We were all so happy. In love. Bonded. I would trade that time for anything. I am so happy we went. I am so happy to have carried Ursa and my big belly all around in the heat, and to have camped and hiked and swam through my pregnancy. To have enjoyed the food-lots of it. To sit and hold Saule in my lap, and look up at the monkey in the trees. To do yoga in the rain forest and feel one with the world and all the nature in it.  I am so happy no to remember- Its enough to get me through another cold Danish winter.
Ometepe Island, Nicaragua

Granada, Nicaragua


Belly Painting

Sloth
"...today was another fantastic day at the beach- we spent the day rolling around in the waves and enjoying the sun. we saw a sloth in a very low branch and got a good look at him and he got a good look at us with lazy eyes. we love this town, camping here, and saules is as happy as a flea (expect for her 39 bug bites that are driving her crazy today...)"

Our last day in Costa Rica

Saule learned how to swim while we were there!

Our tent set up

No comments: